In Home Physical Therapy Monterey, CA
We Come To You. Monterey, Pacific Grove, Marina, Seaside, South Salinas, Toro Park, Spreckles.
In Home Physical Therapy Monterey, CA and County
Do you need help recovering from an injury or pain but don’t want to waste time driving to an outpatient physical therapy clinic? We all know how the traffic is on lighthouse avenue, especially in the morning and afternoon.
Well, good news, you don’t have to.
We will come to you, perform a thorough physical therapy evaluation and provide you with a clear rehabilitation plan, complete with exercises and other treatment, as necessary.
We work with a variety of clients from ages 16+ who are active but dealing with an issue they can’t shake. We want to help you get back to your favorite activities from the comfort of your own home.
Why Choose Mobile Physical Therapy?
- Save time. No wasted time sitting in traffic.
- Works with your schedule. No need to figure out who’s going to watch the kids, they can stay home with you!
- A more private physical therapy experience. Instead of being in a crowded environment, work with your physical therapist without the commotion of other people.
Types of people we work with:
- Recreational lifters
- Generally active individuals
- People who want to become more physically active and make a habit change
Conditions we work with, post-surgical and non-surgical:
- Lower back pain
- Herniated or bulging discs
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Torn rotator cuff
- Biceps Tendonitis
- Labral Tear
- Shoulder blade pain (or pain between the shoulder blades)
- Generalized shoulder pain
- Elbow pain
- Tennis elbow
- Golfers elbow
- Knee Pain
- Meniscal tears
- ACL tear non-operative
- Hip pain
- Labral tears
- Leg and ankle pain
Mobile outpatient physical therapy in New and Old Monterey, CA
We serve the new and old Monterey, CA community and have done so since 2018.
Please fill out our short (<2 mins) online consultation form and we will contact you within 24 hours.